Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: What's the problem

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What's the problem

    I'm not the one getting bent out of shape!

    Please, read my post again. And you'll see that I never said anybody was putting me down for being in band I was using it as an example!
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What's the problem

    Seriously do we need to post about this topic on every single forum, can't we just keep it contained to one thread preferable on the old timers board.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What's the problem

    Guys
    Nowhere on here should there ever be any justification for personal attacks. We can all, or should all be able to maturely disagree on something without taking the low road. Believe me, I have been through this crap on here before, and it got me fighting mad. That will never happen again. If it is that bad, I have made no secret on here about who I am or where you can find me. I don't do the man behind the monitor biz. If more folks dealt straight-up like that, we'd have a few less problems. It is easy to hide behind a screen and insult someone. It's a little different face to face. Don't get me wrong. I am not advocating violence. Believe it or not, I love peace-even with my profession. I would much rather the nights be quiet and peaceful. We all should mature a bit, or chill a bit, and realize at the end of the day, this little forum doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. This place is supposed to be a place where we can come to unwind and have fun. Geez-the world we deal with is bad enough as it is-no need having the added stress. Can't we all jst get along? Peace out brothers.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •